Thursday, May 3, 2007

Trendy

Today is my nose piercing's 4th anniversary. I guess I am trendier than I thought, that's what I have been realizing during the past few days. I didn't use to like piercings that much and that one day 4 years a go I woke up and thought I would look good with one so I went and got one.
I now have joined the masses that wear Crocs, and I must say that they are quite comfortable, they are still trendy in Israel (kindda cause they're ugly) so I have become one more.

I have refused to follow trends in the past and have failed. I remember that when I was in junior high all the girls rolled up their trousers and I didn't like it at all, but in the end I did it too.

I am still doing more or less what I want so I guess that makes me less trendy... mmm

1 comment:

Harry Papaley said...

there's nothing bad with trends as long as you know why you do whay you do and you ask yourself why do you do it.